Let The Healing Begin!

By Michael Howard
Thanks for checking out my blog, I really hope that these insights I've discovered in my own life can bring wellness and healing both mental and physical to some of you reading this. I am not a natural blogger, it does not come easy to me but I really do feel passionate about health issues, mental, spiritual and physical so I'm going to give this a go.

I have a background in the medical field and it became quite a common event to care for folks in their late 30's early 40's suffering from all types of physical and mental ailments. We have a become such a busy society that we've forgotten what it means to stop and take care of ourselves and we are seeing the repercussions of this lifestyle all around us, people in their 30' and 40's dying of heart attacks and strokes, it should not be like this.

I hope to address some of these issues in detail with this blog and share some of the insights I've discovered in eating raw foods, exercising and taking time to recover from the battle of day to day life which is not getting any slower but accelerating to match the speed of 21st century technology[. I have battled fatigue, depression, and skin problems for a good portion of my life and can now honestly say I'm finding freedom from these ailments and tons of energy both mental and physical. I'm not suggesting a magic pill here, to live healthy in our society means work and discipline, saying no to the crap that is killing us inside, junk food, cigarettes, lack of sleep, and taking control of our lives for our own sake and the sake of our family and friends.