A note about this blog..

By Michael Howard
I changed the title of this to "The Spiritual Ascent" for I felt it conveys in a much more whole expression of where I would like to go with this blog. I started out discussing my journey to health with raw foods and exercise and veered in the direction of the spiritual for the last two entries, for we are both spiritual and physical creatures so I will switch back and forth between the spiritual and physical.

I plan to get much more in depth with raw foods in the next few weeks, especially concerning ginger root which I consider to be a "miraculous root" if there ever was one. I also want to dig deeply into spiritual matters concerning ourselves, our mission and our contribution to 21st century society drawing upon authors like Matthew Fox, Thomas Merton and others. I wish you much peace today my friends and happy holidays!

Michael