Weakness..

By Michael Howard

I'm writing out of pure will which is not easy, but, at least I'm writing and I'm at peace with that. The topic that resides in the for front of my mind is weakness. These past few days I feel open and vulnerable, like my nerves are live wires bristling with electrical charge.

I feel open and exposed finding myself bouncing between drawing completely inward and cloistering my self off, (protection) and talking way too much about anything and everything to keep myself open to the world. The bottom line is, I'm dealing with
change and uncertainty: a possible job change, a possible move and issues within my household that are at times more than I can handle or want to handle.

I love my family dearly, but there are times when I have no more strength or adequate explanations for my distance, there is a part of me deep inside that wants protection, even from those closest to me. It's strange to talk like this being that I'm usually the strong one for everybody else, now I feel spent, like I need a season soaking up spiritual sunlight in some far away Atlantis. Have a beautiful weekend friends and stay positive.

I was pretending to be floating strong
But I was sinking
In to still water

Eyes closed
All of the rest will flow

Then out of darkness I found I could still feel
Something good
Out of the woods

Eyes closed
All of the rest will flow

One simple thing that I never could see
But now I know
All of the rest will flow

Stay with me my angel I found you
Now I don't feel low
All of the rest will flow

Eyes closed
All of the rest will flow


-Steven Wilson